- Beautifully Furnished and Decorated Patio Home in the quiet Mountainside neighborhood on the south side of Frisco
- 3 Bedroom + 3 Full Baths + Den – Sleeps 6-8
- Meticulously Clean and Cozy
- Warm wood floors on main level – wood burning fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – many extras!
- Oversize Jetted Tub in the Master Bedroom
- Deck off Dining Area (w/gas grill) – Garage
- Wireless Internet, 3 TV’s, 3 DVD’s, a VCR and a CD Player (bluetooth enabled), Washer/Dryer
- 2 Bedrooms w Queen Beds, 1 Bedroom w a Double & Bunk Beds, also there is a Couch and Love Seat in the Den
- Clubhouse Amenities include a pool, 4 hot tubs (3 outside), sauna, steam room, racquetball and tennis court (outdoor)
- Centrally Located to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain., Keystone (6-9 miles) and Arapahoe Basin (12 miles) ski areas – Vail/Beaver Creek nearby (30-40 min.)
- Free “Summit Stage” to Breckenridge, Copper Mt. and Keystone ski areas is available from the stage stop in Frisco
- Hundreds of acres of National Forest a short distance from the front door
- Access to Mountainside’s private “Bill’s Ranch Lake” just to the left across the street, then to the right and up the hill – Catch & release fishing only.
- Only two blocks to the paved bike path to Copper Mt, Vail and Breckenridge – many off road trails for hiking and biking
- Biking, hiking, golfing, ice skating, sailing and motorized boat rentals at the Frisco Marina on beautiful Lake Dillon, cross country ski trails at the nearby Frisco Nordic center and in the National Forest
Rates 2017 / 2018
Rates are quoted per night (until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice). A four night minimum stay is required.
Nov19 – Dec 20
Dec 21 – Jan 1
Jan 2 – Feb 2
Feb 3 – Mar 30
Apr 1 – Apr 15
Apr 16 – Nov 18